In handling various mergers and acquisitions throughout the Northeast, Zach has acted as lead and local counsel, assisting clients with various state-law issues. He often works closely with the firm’s tax, real estate, environmental, regulatory, and labor and employment attorneys to deliver comprehensive legal services to clients.
Zach also represents clients in a number of regulated industries, including energy, health care, and cannabis, using his business and corporate background to assist with forming and structuring various entities and to negotiate and consummate acquisitions and sales.
- Represents small businesses in various corporate transactions, including negotiating and drafting employment agreements, terms and conditions of purchase and sale, and other corporate and contractual matters.
- Represented business clients in a variety of stock and asset transactions.
- Assisted with representing renewable energy clients in buying and selling solar projects.
- Represented physicians and dentists in various acquisitions regarding their practices.
- Represented and formed numerous not-for-profit corporations, including successfully obtaining qualification under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Wake Forest School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Wake Forest Schools of Business, M.B.A., 2010
- Cornell University, B.S., 2006
- New York, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association Empire State Counsel Honoree, 2013
- Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, Associate
- Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, Summer Associate
- US Attorney’s Office, Northern District of New York, Summer Law Clerk