Will concentrates his practice on business law with an emphasis on contract law and mergers and acquisitions.
In addition to his role at Barclay Damon, Will serves on the NYS Assembly for the 120th District.
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D.
- St. Lawrence University, B.A.
- New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- Oswego County Bar Association
- National Conference of Insurance Legislators
- NYS Assembly for the 120th District, Rules, Ways and Means, Judiciary, Energy, and Insurance Committees Member
- NYS Assembly for the 120th District, Deputy Minority Leader
New York State Assemblyman for the 120th District
Deputy Minority Leader
- Pathfinder Bank, Board of Directors Member and Governance Committee Chair
- Countryway Insurance Company, Board of Directors Member
- Friends of the Rosamond Gifford Zoo, Former Board of Directors Member
- QMP Enterprises, Board of Directors Member
- Northern Oswego County Health Services, Inc., Former Board of Directors Member
- Martindale-Hubbell BV Peer Review Rated for High to Very High Ethical Standards and Legal Ability
- Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, Partner
- US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit to Judge Roger Miner, Clerk