The Avant Building
200 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14202
Clark primarily concentrates his practice on representing purchasers and sellers in real estate transactions, representing landlords and tenants in leasing transactions, and representing lenders and borrowers in commercial loan transactions. He has extensive experience reviewing, negotiating, and drafting all necessary transaction documents as well as representing title-insurance companies in examining real estate titles, preparing title-insurance commitments, and clearing title exceptions. Clark also has substantial experience handling mortgage-consolidation agreements and mortgage assignments to mitigate mortgage taxes.
- Represents borrowers and regional and national banks in real estate and asset-secured loan transactions.
- Represented a Canadian client in a $4.4 million acquisition and financing of the acquisition of a production facility in conjunction with the purchase of US- and Canadian-based assets of an operating company.
- Represented a franchisee in the acquisition of four fast-food restaurants.
- Represented food co-ops in negotiating leases for retail grocery stores.
- Assisted a developer in a $6 million land acquisition, a $33.3 million development, and building loan financing for a student-housing project.