Real Estate Acquisition and Sale Transactions
- Represented an office-park developer in numerous acquisitions and the permanent financing of office parks across New York State.
- Represented a client in connection with multiple acquisitions and the development of retail restaurant locations in numerous states.
- Represented an office-park developer in negotiating and drafting multiple space leases with medical and technology firms.
Title Insurance Companies
- Served as examining counsel in the issuance of title insurance for multiple multi-million mobile-home parks.
- Represented a lender in a $16 million mortgage loan for the acquisition of an assisted-living complex.
- Represented a lender in a $8 million loan for acquisition financing of an automotive dealership.
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., 1975
- State University of New York at Cortland, B.A., cum laude, 1972
- New York, 1976
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Bar Association
- Lorman Education Services, “Real Estate Development From Beginning to End in New York”
- The Best Lawyers in America®: Litigation – Real Estate
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Buffalo Lawyer of the Year: Litigation – Real Estate, 2015
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rated for Very High to Preeminent Ethical Standards and Legal Ability
- Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, Partner
- Hilbert College, Real Estate Law Instructor