The Avant Building
200 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14202
Tim concentrates his practice on representing publicly traded and privately held clients in domestic and international mergers, acquisitions, and other transactions. He also counsels business enterprises on contract matters, corporate-governance issues, succession planning, and day-to-day operations. Tim additionally represents issuers, conduit borrowers, underwriters, businesses, and not-for-profits in municipal-bond transactions and commercial, IDA, SBA, affordable-housing, and project-finance transactions. He also assists not-for-profit organizations with corporate-governance matters and applications for tax exemptions.
- Represented Graphic Controls, a manufacturer of medical and transactional media products, in its sale to Nissha Printing, Ltd. in Osaka, Japan.
- Represented Graphic Controls in the purchase of medical-products business Integral Process SAS in Paris, France.
- Represented Graphic Controls in the purchase of medical-products business CEA Medical Manufacturing, Inc. in Colorado Springs, Colorado, and the Dominican Republic.
- Represented Graphic Controls in the purchase of medical-products business Lead-Lok, Inc. in Sandpoint, Idaho.
- Handled the sale of an interest in a joint venture in the People’s Republic of China.
- Represented Graphic Controls in the purchase of transactional-media business Label Rite, Inc., in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Represented Graphic Controls in the purchase of medical-products manufacturer Sequel Special Products, LLC and medical-products design company RSS Design, LLC in Wolcott, Connecticut.
- Represented Graphic Controls in the purchase of defibrillator-products manufacturer Heart Sync, Inc. in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Represented PCB Piezotronics, a designer and manufacturer of sensors, in its sale to MTS Systems Corporation in Eden Prairie, Minnesota for $580 million.
- Handled the purchase of sensors-distribution business Dalimar Instrument, ULC in Quebec, Canada.
- Represented Columbus McKinnon Corporation in the purchase of power and motion-control products business Magnetek, Inc. in Sheboygan, Wisconsin.
- Represented Columbus McKinnon Corporation in the sale of a tire-shredding division to Schutte-Buffalo Hammermill, LLC in Buffalo, New York.
- Represented a town in multiple bond issues for water-district improvements.
- Represented an underwriter in a general-obligation-bond issuance by a county.
- Represented a public authority in multiple bond issues.
- Represented not-for-profit organizations in the sales of their principal facilities.