Sharyn handles all case aspects from discovery through resolution, including trial. She also represents and advises clients who are not direct parties to litigation, but who are involved under subpoena or as witnesses. She advises clients on compliance with state and federal laws and regulations that apply to their confidential records and information and has represented professional clients under investigation by state agencies. Sharyn also handles mental-hygiene hearings for hospitals and other clients pertaining to patient-discharge requests, retention, treatment over objection, and assisted out-patient treatment.
Sharyn routinely handles court cases in NYS Supreme Court and Family Court across WNY counties.
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., 1977
- State University of New York at Buffalo, M.A., 1972
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A., 1970
- New York
- Bar Association of Erie County, Member and Former Board of Directors Member
- New York State Bar Association
- Barclay Damon’s Women’s Forum
- Defense Trial Lawyers Association of Western New York
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- University at Buffalo School of Law Alumni Association, Former Board of Directors Member, Vice President, and Secretary
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rated for Very High to Preeminent Ethical Standards and Legal Ability
- Damon Morey LLP, Senior Counsel, Partner
- Erie County, Assistant District Attorney
- Erie County Attorney’s Office, Law Clerk