2000 Five Star Bank Plaza
100 Chestnut Street
Rochester, New York 14604
An experienced trial lawyer who has won dozens of verdicts in federal and state courts across New York State, Robert primarily concentrates his practice on insurance law and insurance defense with a focus on products liability, municipal liability, toxic-tort liability, and § 1983 liability.
- Represented police officers and sheriff deputies throughout Western and Central New York in civil-rights matters.
- Represented landlords in toxic-tort matters and lead-paint and mold claims.
- Represented candidates in disputed local and state elections.
- Represented independent truckers and transportation companies in accident and commercial disputes.
- Represented manufacturers of athletic equipment, axle-hardening machines, coffee makers, electric boat hoists, furnaces, hospital beds, steel-toed boots, and table saws in products-liability matters.