Charlie is passionate about using his legal skills to contribute to Buffalo’s resurgence by assisting the area’s growing businesses. His MBA complements his legal practice that focuses on the transactional needs of clients, from sole proprietorships to large corporations. Charlie enjoys helping businesses achieve their goals by alleviating their time spent on legal issues so they can focus on what really matters: their business.
Charlie also uses his knowledge of and ties to Toronto and Southern Ontario to support Canadian enterprises with their operations in the United States. His experience includes helping both privately held and publicly traded companies in matters involving mergers and acquisitions, corporate and partnership formations, business start-ups, and general corporate and business law.
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University at Buffalo, M.B.A.
- University at Buffalo, B.S.
- New York
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Buffalo District Golf Association, Board Member
- Buffalo Squash Racquets Association, Board Member
- University at Buffalo School of Law, Order of the Coif
- Barclay Damon LLP, Summer Associate
- US District Court for the Western District of New York to Judge William Skretny, Judicial Extern
- US Securities and Exchange Commission, NY Regional Office, Division of Enforcement, Law Clerk
- US Attorney’s Office for the Western District of New York, Criminal Division, Law Clerk