Paul routinely assists for-profit and not-for-profit clients with negotiating acquisitions and preparing associated documents, including purchase agreements. He is actively involved in all stages of a transaction, from the letter of intent through closing. Paul also assists with health care-related transactions and is familiar with the industry’s unique issues and regulatory problems.
Paul additionally helps start-ups raise working capital through private-placement securities offerings, which have ranged from $500,000 to $5 million. He also routinely counsels businesses on contract matters, governance issues, and day-to-day operations.
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2015
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A., magna cum laude, 2012
- New York, 2016
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Bar Association, Corporate Counsel Section
- Damon Morey LLP, Law Clerk
- Law Office of Kevin Stocker, Esq., Law Clerk
- NYS Appellate Division, Fourth Department to Judge Gerald Whalen, Judicial Extern