Mike also has experience representing clients in all types of bankruptcy proceedings, real property matters, wills and estates, family law, criminal, and general litigation matters.
In addition to his role at Barclay Damon, Mike is a town justice for the Town of Perinton.
- Appointed by the Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of New York to serve as Chapter 11 trustee of a multi-million real estate rental/sales company. Took control of the company and worked with various stakeholders to continue operating the company and bring it back to solvency.
- Represented local businesses and individuals in Chapter 11 proceedings and successfully represented hundreds of individuals in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 proceedings.
- As Chapter 7 trustee, assumed control of a closed manufacturing plant, removed toxic chemicals from the premises, closed a landfill, and sold the property to a new concern, thereby returning funds to creditors and preventing the creation of another brownfield in New York State.
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D.
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Business Management, B.S.
- New York, 1985
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of New York
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Monroe County Magistrates Association
- National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees
- New York State Magistrates Association
- Perinton Town Justice
- Rochester Teen Court, Judge
- Perinton Republican Committee, Former Town Leader
- The Fairport-Perinton Merchants Association, Former Vice President and Counsel
- Fairport Canal Days, Former Co-Chair
- Fairport Middle School, Guest Speaker
- Volunteer Legal Services of Monroe County, Inc.,William E. McKnight Award for Volunteer Legal Services, 1999
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rated for Very High to Preeminent Ethical Standards and Legal Ability
- Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, Of Counsel
- Place & Arnold, Partner
- Village of Mount Morris, Village Attorney
- Saperston & Day, Associate
- New York City Office of Corporation Counsel, Family Court Division Deputy Borough Chief