The former president of Christa Construction and founding partner of CSD Housing and Innovation Builders, Inc. with over 20 years of legal experience, Michael primarily concentrates his practice on construction and surety law, affordable and supportive housing development, alternative dispute resolution, construction risk management, and real estate development.
Michael’s experience includes managing a $100-million construction company, developing large supportive and affordable apartment communities, developing student housing, and handling complex construction and surety litigation. He also facilitates partnering workshops between contractors and state agencies, negotiates claims with the State University Construction Fund and other public construction owners, and negotiates project-labor agreements relating to the construction of community college student housing.
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1996
- State University of New York at Oswego, B.A., cum laude, 1992
- New York
- Builders Exchange of Rochester
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Catholic Family Center, Committee Member
- Christa Construction, President
- Ernstrom & Dreste, LLP, Senior Associate