Meredith is a trial attorney who primarily concentrates her practice on handling litigation in both state and federal court. She has extensive experience with torts and products-liability defense; commercial litigation; insurance-coverage matters; and professional liability, including the defense of attorneys, brokers, and agents.
- Served as part of the team of counsel for a major health care provider on compliance and self-disclosure matters.
- Contributed to a coverage opinion for an insurer on the scope of the Carmack Amendment and US Department of Transportation jurisdiction.
- Served as appellate counsel for an attorney in a legal-malpractice case and successfully argued the appeal at the Third Department.
- Contributed to a coverage opinion for an insurer on non-cooperation.
- Defended an appraisal company in a professional liability action and successfully moved to dismiss the action.
- Defended a property owner in a personal-injury suit and successfully moved for summary judgment, which was later upheld on appeal.
- Contributed to action by a health care provider against the Office of the Medicaid Inspector General.
- Contributed to a commercial litigation case by a major banking institution against its insurance company for coverage.
- Served as part of a team of counsel to defend a property owner against lead-paint action.