Barclay Damon Tower
125 East Jefferson Street
Syracuse, New York 13202
Madeline is an experienced property tax professional who has a deep understanding of taxation nuances and develops compliant strategies to minimize property tax liabilities. She routinely handles real property tax matters involving multi-state compliance, valuations, negotiations, appeals, tax research, accruals, audits, and planning. She also has significant experience in the energy and manufacturing industries.
Complementing her professional experience and CMI designation as a certified member of the Institute for Professionals in Taxation, Madeline actively participates in continuing education courses on property taxes; real-property appraisal; mass appraisal; valuation; income capitalization; appraisal for ad valorem taxation of communications, energy, and transportation properties; and the appraisal of oil and gas properties.
- University of Florida, B.A.
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation, Certified Member, CMI Designation in Property Tax
- International Association of Assessing Officers
- National Association of Property Tax Representatives, President
- Texas Association of Appraisal Districts
- Texas Rural Chiefs Association
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, Volunteer
- National Association of Property Tax Representatives, “Cost-Approach Applications”
- Texas Association of Assessing Officers, “Wind Energy Valuations”
- Oklahoma State Senate Commission, “Wind Energy Valuations”
- Arizona Property Tax Committee, “Renewable Energy Legislation”
- California Board of Equalization, “Renewable Energy Valuation Guidelines”
- NextEra Energy, Inc., Tax Project Manager
- Deloitte and Touche LLP, Property Tax Manager
- Arthur Andersen LLP, Property Tax Manger
- BP P.L.C. (British Petroleum), Property Tax Representative