With over 50 years of legal experience, Larry primarily concentrates his practice on matters involving succession, gift, and estate-tax planning; business start-ups and combinations; related tax and intellectual-property issues; contract negotiations; and securities-law compliance. He routinely works with clients in the construction, manufacturing, health care, music, financial, accounting, engineering, and surveying industries.
In addition to counseling corporations, partnerships, limited-liability companies, and other entities, Larry handles the purchase and sale of privately and publicly owned businesses.
- University of Notre Dame Law School, LL.B., Notre Dame Lawyer, Case Editor, 1964
- University of Notre Dame, A.B., magna cum laude, 1961
- New York, 1964
- Florida, 1974
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- NASD, Arbitrator
- Sotas, Inc., Director
- Villa Maria College, Board of Trustees Chair
- GW Plastics, Inc., Board of Directors Member
- Coherent Communications, Former Director and Audit Committee Chairman
- Presented before the New York State Bar Association, Bar Association of Erie County, Buffalo Area Chapter of NYS Society of Certified Public Accountants, the University at Buffalo School of Management Annual Tax Institute, and the Business Council of New York State.
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rated for Very High to Preeminent Ethical Standards and Legal Ability
- Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, Of Counsel