Kaleigh also assists with drafting exhibits and documents for court proceedings and researches issues and helps with fact-finding for entities suspected of counterfeit activities from US Customs and Border Protection seizure notices. She has also assisted with cease-and-desist demand letters and Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown notices to entities concerning the import and sale of counterfeit goods.
As a former executive television producer with experience in the United States and abroad, Kaleigh also offers insight in media and entertainment law matters and drafts and reviews contracts for programming and talent deals.
- New York Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Syracuse University, B.S., cum laude
- New York
- New York Law School, Abraham “AVI” Mund Prize for Excellence in Information Technology and the Law, 2018
- Ladas & Parry, LLP, Trademark Intern
- Patent and Trademark Office Trademark Clinic, Student Attorney
- Epstein Drangel, LLP, Litigation Group Legal Intern
- CBS Sports, Legal Intern
- Shutterstock, Inc., Legal Intern
- Nexstar Broadcasting, WETM-TV, Executive Producer
- NBCUniversal Universal Networks Asia, Communications Intern