Jill primarily concentrates her practice on renewable-energy development. She is involved in state renewable and clean-energy programs and related regulatory issues. Jill also handles real estate and title matters related to developing and operating solar-energy projects and positioning power contracts in light of regulatory constraints and incentives. She additionally advises on market and policy analysis and advocacy and asset qualification.
Jill represents public entities in major infrastructure development, including initiating and developing public financing through state and federal agencies and negotiating contracts associated with public-works development. She practices before multiple public bodies in her roles as special and general counsel to municipalities and special taxing districts, and she has directed and managed public-input processes and disputes. Jill has successfully litigated matters through the highest state courts.
In addition her role at Barclay Damon, Jill is a partner at McCauley Lyman LLC.
- University of Arizona, J.D., 1997
- University of Arizona, B.S., cum laude, 1993
- Arizona, 1997
- Massachusetts, 2006
- New Mexico, 2016
- American Bar Association
- Energy Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of New Mexico
- Barclay Damon's Women's Forum
- Northeastern Energy and Commerce Association, Renewable Energy and Distributed Generation Committee
- Conservation Services Group, Clean Energy Markets, Deputy Director
- Gust Rosenfeld PLC, Associate
- Law Office of Mary C. McDonald, Associate