Gabrielle primarily concentrates her practice on managing all aspects of retail electric and gas license compliance for clients as well as monitoring ISO and federal activities for impact on state markets. She also advises on compliance with requirements for renewable energy, energy competition law, and general business matters. Gabrielle has experience overseeing and responding to investigations initiated by state regulatory agencies and routinely drafts public comments and regulatory filings, including petitions for rate clauses, siting applications, and correspondences.
Gabrielle also has experience representing clients in complex commercial litigation disputes. She has represented clients in federal antitrust actions, contract disputes in state and federal court, and in construction litigation matters.
- Represented a not-for-profit trade association client in a federal anti-trust lawsuit in a dispute regarding an accreditation system. Won a successful judgment after trial.
- Represented an energy provider in a contract dispute regarding regulatory changes following the implementation of the Lower Hudson Valley capacity zone. Obtained summary judgment dismissal of the complaint by the court.
- Represented an internet and telecommunications provider in a bid-protest dispute for a county school system contract. Obtained an overturn of the bid award to the competitor and an opportunity to rebid in a new proposal.
Energy and Regulatory
- Represented an energy services company (ESCO) in a dispute regarding reporting and payment requirements for renewable portfolio standards. Negotiated a favorable settlement of claims.
- Represented an energy services company in state regulatory investigations. Negotiated a favorable settlement of claims.
- Represented numerous ESCOs in obtaining licenses to sell electricity and natural gas and in ongoing reporting and compliance matters.
- Vanderbilt Law School, J.D.
- Wellesley College, B.A.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Hope Autism Foundation, Board Member
- Bevan, Mosca & Giuditta, P.C., Associate
- Windels, Marx, Lane & Mittendorf, LLP, Associate
- Bevan, Mosca, Giuditta & Zarillo, P.C., Associate