The Avant Building
200 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14202
A former county attorney with over 25 years of legal experience, Fred primarily concentrates his practice on counseling public entities and private businesses on security transactions, general corporate and partnership matters, banking law, real estate development, land use, zoning, and commercial leasing and lending matters.
- Represents the Erie County Tobacco Asset Securitization Corporation.
- Counsels privately owned companies.
- Assists with land use, zoning, and development matters for privately owned companies.
- Served as lead counsel for Goldome Bank and represented several smaller banks in mergers and acquisitions.
- Helped form two NYS-chartered de novo banks: Jamestown Savings Bank and Greater Buffalo Savings Bank.
- Represented Erie County in the sale of certain real-property-tax liens.
- Represented Erie County in litigation and municipal-law issues.