Eric additionally handles appellate work, general litigation, and matters involving real estate, trusts and estates, and bankruptcy. Eric has acted as a neutral mediator and as an arbitrator in commercial disputes.
- Served as counsel to Niagara Frontier Subcontractors Association for over 35 years.
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., 1980
- Canisius College, B.A., 1974
- New York, 1981
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of New York
- Bar Association of Erie County
- Selected to Super Lawyers Upstate New York: Construction Litigation, 2014-2018
- Niagara Frontier Subcontractors Association, Industry Leader of the Year Award, 2003
- Damon Morey LLP, Special Counsel
- Sole Practitioner for 30 Years