Anneliese also provides a wide array of services to local governments across Upstate New York, assisting in the defense of Real Property Tax Law Article 7 proceedings, drafting local laws and resolutions, and providing local code enforcement support. She also performs legal research and counsels clients to support local governments in their day-to-day operations.
Anneliese additionally assists local businesses in applying for and appealing the denial of NYS Minority and Women-Owned Business certifications.
- Represented a local pest-control company in a dispute regarding payment for professional services and obtained the full payment of outstanding invoices for the company.
- Represented a municipality in a code-enforcement proceeding and recovered the payment of overdue fines.
- Represented a local business in an eviction matter and obtained a warrant of eviction and judgment for all outstanding rent owed.
- Albany Law School of Union University, J.D., summa cum laude, Albany Law Journal of Science & Technology, Editor-in-Chief, Justinian Society, Pro Bono Honors
- Cazenovia College, B.A., summa cum laude, Valedictorian
- New York
- New York State Bar Association, Commercial and Federal Litigation Section
- Barclay Damon Women's Forum
- LAUNCH CNY, Board of Directors Member
- Albany Government Law Review Online, “Double Trouble: The Errors of the Dual Sovereignty Doctrine in Light of Puerto Rico v. Sanchez Valle”
- Albany Law School, Martin H. Belsky Graduation Prize, 2018
- Albany Law School, The Law Clinic and Justice Center Award, 2018
- Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece, P.C., Associate
- Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece P.C., Summer Clerk
- Shapiro, DiCaro & Barak, Litigation Assistant
- Albany Law School Immigration Law Clinic, Pro Bono Scholar