A NYS-licensed insurance agent, Anne primarily concentrates her practice on commercial and residential real estate, title-insurance preparation and review, commercial financing––including in- and out-of-state projects and publicly and privately funded endeavors––and mortgage lending. She also assists clients with conveyances, lease and contract drafts, review and negotiation, zoning and land-use matters, title issues, easements, foreclosures, and workouts.
Anne additionally has extensive experience representing lenders and developers in commercial real estate and secured transactions, commercial and residential foreclosures, and commercial workouts.
- Represented an international company from contract negotiations to closing in the acquisition of its first manufacturing facility in the United States.
- Assisted in the sale of more than 12 skilled-nursing, independent-living, and assisted-living facilities across Upstate New York to a national health care provider.
- Provided title examination and title preparation for residential developers, including tract subdivisions and homeowners’ association and condominium projects.
- Represented a national bank in multiple phases of its workout of an approximately $9 million mortgage loan to eight affiliated borrowers, secured by multiple properties in Central and Northern New York.
- Assisted a national health care provider in acquiring and financing multiple sites in Upstate New York.
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 1980
- Alfred University, B.A., summa cum laude, 1976
- New York
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Bar Association
- Barclay Damon Women's Forum
- New York State School Boards Association, Delegate
- Kenmore-Town of Tonawanda School District, Former Board of Education Vice President and Trustee
- The Best Lawyers in America®: Real Estate Law, 2016 and 2018-2019
- Selected to Super Lawyers Upstate New York: Real Estate, 2014-2018
- Chambers USA America’s Leading Lawyers for Business: Upstate New York - Real Estate
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rated for Very High to Preeminent Ethical Standards and Legal Ability
- Damon Morey LLP, Partner
- Miles and Stockbridge, Associate