Amanda handles and negotiates real estate acquisitions, sale transactions, and financing for institutional lenders, development companies, small businesses, and energy-industry companies. She has extensive experience representing parties in the acquisition and financing of commercial and residential real estate transactions, conducting legal research, and providing estate-planning and administration counsel. She also provides support in connection with real estate matters involving easements and rights of way, adverse possession, and title research.
- Served as bond counsel for the issuance of the NYS Housing Finance Agency’s $201.17 million 2018 Series F & G affordable-housing bonds.
- Served as tax counsel for the issuance of the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York’s $14.25 million Series 2018A interagency council pooled-loan program revenue bonds.
- Served as special counsel to a borrower for a low-income-housing tax-credit transaction to build a senior-living facility in Western New York.
- Served as bank counsel for Citizens Bank, N.A. in connection with its $50.52 million mortgage to Jewish Home of Rochester in connection with its $7.45 million loan to Jewish Home of Rochester Senior Housing, Inc.
- Served as underwriter’s counsel to RBC Capital Markets as the underwriter for the issuance of the Albany County Airport Authority’s $22.54 million Series 2018 airport revenue bonds.
- Served as IDA general counsel for Onondaga County Industrial Development Agency.
- Served as purchaser’s counsel for the purchase of student housing projects in Utica, New York.
- Served as purchaser’s counsel to a NY private-equity firm in its purchase of a multi-million solar facility.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, Jurisprudence Award: Corporations, Jurisprudence Award: Antitrust, Jurisprudence Award: Administrative Law, National Women's Law Students Association, 2013
- Boston University, B.S., 2010
- New York, 2014
- New York State Bar Association
- Barclay Damon’s Women’s Forum
- Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, Associate
- Coughlin & Gerhart, LLP, Associate
- New Leaf Legal, Intern
- Greater Boston Legal Services, Intern and CORI Advocate
- Harlem and Jervis Law Office, Intern