Alexandra negotiates, drafts, and reviews purchase and sale documents, lease agreements, and other site-control and land-use documents and provides legal guidance on issues involving construction and property management. She also negotiates loan documents and coordinates closings with all required parties. Alexandra has substantial experience handling retail lease negotiations, interest-rate swaps, mortgage-consolidation agreements, and mortgage assignments to mitigate NYS mortgage taxes. She routinely reviews titles, surveys, lease agreements, and other relevant documents for real property and lease acquisitions and financings.
- Represented a shopping-center developer to negotiate leases with regional and national retail tenants for space in shopping centers in New York, Massachusetts, and Virginia.
- Represented a furniture company with 120+ locations in seven states to negotiate and close various commercial real estate and lending transactions and draft and negotiate vendor and service contracts.
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D.
- University of California, Santa Cruz, B.A.
- New York
- Barclay Damon’s Women’s Forum
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- New York State Bar Association
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- La Familia de la Salsa, Member
- Raymours Furniture Company, Inc., Associate Counsel
- Pyramid Management Group, Real Estate Counsel
- Olinsky Law Group, Hearing Attorney