Family & Matrimonial Law
Our Family & Matrimonial Law Practice Area consists of experienced, compassionate attorneys who strive to provide sound legal advice while being sensitive to each client’s unique situation. Using vast trial experience and proven negotiation strategies, our attorneys take a hands-on approach to deliver results for clients.
Our family and matrimonial law attorneys litigate and negotiate a broad range of matters, including:
- Child custody
- Prenuptial agreements
- Post-judgment enforcement and modifications
- Spousal and child support
- Visitation and relocation disputes
Our team initially works with clients to review all feasible options and to attempt to reach a fair settlement without going to court. In the event that an amicable resolution cannot take place, though, the Family & Matrimonial Law Practice Area attorneys have extensive experience conducting trials, hearings, and appeals in both supreme court and family court.
Family & Matrimonial Law Chair
Practice Area Alerts
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators