Family & Matrimonial Law
Our Family & Matrimonial Law Practice Area consists of experienced, compassionate attorneys who strive to provide sound legal advice while being sensitive to each client’s unique situation. Using vast trial experience and proven negotiation strategies, our attorneys take a hands-on approach to deliver results for clients.
Our family and matrimonial law attorneys litigate and negotiate a broad range of matters, including:
- Child custody
- Prenuptial agreements
- Post-judgment enforcement and modifications
- Spousal and child support
- Visitation and relocation disputes
Our team initially works with clients to review all feasible options and to attempt to reach a fair settlement without going to court. In the event that an amicable resolution cannot take place, though, the Family & Matrimonial Law Practice Area attorneys have extensive experience conducting trials, hearings, and appeals in both supreme court and family court.
Family & Matrimonial Law Chair
Practice Area Alerts
- Thawing the Frozen Obama-Era Disclosure Requirements: Federal Judge Rules Gender Pay Reporting May Be Mandated This Spring
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave: Coming Soon
- OCR Announces Resolution of Complaint That Health Care System Denied a Heart Transplant Opportunity Based on Disability
- Unanimous Supreme Court Rigid on Missed Appeal Deadline