Albany Attorney Edward J. Trombly Selected for "Best Lawyers in America"
Thirteen Hiscock & Barclay, LLP attorneys, including Edward J. Trombly of the Albany office, have been selected for inclusion in the 2011 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, one of the oldest and most respected peer-review publications in the legal profession.
The current edition of Best Lawyers is based on more than 3.9 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers who selected Hiscock & Barclay attorney Edward J. Trombly from the Firm’s Albany office:
- Edward J. Trombly (Partner), is listed under the Best Lawyers category of Real Estate Law.
Hiscock & Barclay has twelve additional attorneys selected for inclusion in the 2011 Best Lawyers in American from its other New York offices:
- George S. Deptula (Syracuse), Banking and Finance Law and Corporate Law
- James S. Grossman (Rochester), Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Vincent P. Hauber (Buffalo), Real Estate Law and Litigation – Real Estate
- Frederick S. Marty (Syracuse), Trusts and Estates
- Kevin R. McAuliffe (Syracuse), Project Finance Law
- Mark R. McNamara (Buffalo), Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Judith M. Sayles (Syracuse), Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- John P. Sindoni (Syracuse), Real Estate Law
- Gerald F. Stack (Syracuse), Tax Law
- Don H. Twietmeyer (Rochester), Trusts and Estates
- Thomas F. Walsh (Rochester), Environmental Law and Litigation – Environmental
- Catherine T. Wettlaufer (Buffalo), Trusts and Estates
Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 200-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, D.C. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 31 practice areas.
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators