WDKX Women for Women: The Entrepreneurial Mindset
Saturday, September 20, 2014
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Rochester Educational Opportunity Center
151 Chestnut Street
Rochester, N.Y. 14604
Hiscock & Barclay partner, Susan Laluk, will be the legal panelist at this conference for inspiring entrepreneurs who are contemplating starting a business or are in the early stages of their venture, as well as for entrepreneurs who have an existing business and seeking to get to the next level. Panel discussions offered by dynamic entrepreneurs and industry leaders in the Rochester community.
Cost is $25 -includes lunch with Keynote Speaker - Dr. dt ogilvie - Professor of Strategic Management and Urban Entrepreneurship.
Workshop for Teens is $10 - separate registration is required (ages 13-17 only).
To register, click on the Register Now button above, or to register a teen click here.
Click here for more information and conference agenda.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators