Upstate NY Trade Conference
Thursday, June 18, 2015
7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Temple B'rith Kodesh
2131 Elmwood Avenue
Rochester, N.Y. 14618
Barclay Damon Partner, Lauren Rachlin, will present on "Common Sense Strategies in International Sales" as part of the Export 101 Track at the Upstate NY Trade Conference.
During this track, attendees will learn that expanding their market internationally is easier than they think. This session will concentrate on various aspects of doing business internationally that are necessary components of every international sales program.
Michael Krause, Director of Business Development, Complemar, will co-present.
To register for this event, click on the "REGISTER NOW" button above.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators