The IP Strategy Summit: Boston
Thursday, May 19, 2016
The Colonnade Hotel
120 Huntington Ave
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner John Gutkowski will be speaking at the 2016 IP Strategy Summit in Boston Massachusetts on Thursday, May 19, 2016. Gutkowski will be presenting an interactive roundtable discussion on Post-Trial Strategies – What To Do If You Win The Verdict (Or If You Lose). The roundtable will highlight the many choices put to judges post-trial, and discuss how to best position parties throughout the case to prevail after the verdict is rendered.
These interactive 20 minute discussions provide an excellent opportunity to exchange professional insights with peer-level IP Experts. The sessions bring together attendees in confidential, dynamic, cross-industry groups to learn from each other’s experience and discuss common themes.
The IP Strategy Summit Boston 2016 brings together thought leaders for a full day of learning, benchmarking and networking on the issues facing every in-house counsel.
Barclay Damon, LLP is also a sponsor of this event.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators