Site Plan Review: Process, Procedure and Practical Application
Monday, February 15, 2016
10:30 am - 11:20 am
New York, New York 10036
Barclay Damon attorneys Andrew J. Leja and Corey A. Auerbach will present a class at the Association of Towns Annual Meeting and Training School on Monday February 15 at the Marriot Marquis in New York City.
They will be presenting "Site Plan Review: Process, Procedure and Practical Application." The general purposes of adopting standards and procedures for site plan review and approval are to assure that the development of individual sites does not affect surrounding properties negatively and that the community develops in an orderly and cost-effective fashion. While local practice in governing site plan development varies widely, the underlying procedures are generally universal. This session will discuss what you can, should and must be doing for a bullet proof decision.
The Association of Towns of the State of New York was established in 1933 to help towns obtain greater economy and efficiency.
For more information visit https://nytowns.org/
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators