SEC Considerations and Exemptions for Small and New Companies: Webinar
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Hiscock & Barclay Of Counsel, Christopher J. Bonner, will describe how the securities laws affect financing for small and new companies. Included will be an overview of the latest developments from the Securities and Exchange Commission.
This webinar is sponsored by the New York State Science & Technology Law Center as part of the Spring 2015 Webcast Series.
The webinar is free. Click on the Register Now button to register.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators