Risk Management for Lawyers 2018: Protecting Your Practice CLE
Friday, October 5, 2018
8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Classics V Banquet & Conference Center
2425 Niagara Falls Blvd
Amherst, New York 14228
The New York State Bar Association is pleased to present Risk Management for Lawyers. Designed for all practicing attorneys regardless of their level of expertise, this program will provide practical tips to help improve your practice and lessen the possibility of a malpractice claim or grievance. The program includes an overview of the New York Rules of Professional Conduct, disciplinary rules, recent developments and cases of interest. Earn 4.0 MCLE Ethics credits while getting up-to-date tips from experienced practitioners and consultants.
Dennis McCoy, partner, will be the program chair.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators