Risk Management Buffalo CLE Program
Thursday, April 16, 2015
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Holiday Inn Amherst
1881 Niagara Falls Blvd.
Amherst, N.Y. 14228
Hiscock & Barclay partner, Dennis R. McCoy, will present at this New York State Bar Association CLE on Risk Management.
- Recognizing and Handling Conflicts of Interest – Proper Client Intake
- Effective Client Relations and Resolving Attorney-Client Disputes
- Relations with Others, Including Partners and Non-Clients
- Insurance Considerations, including the Appropriate Coverage and the Importance of Proper and Timely Notice
This program is designed for all practicing attorneys regardless of their level of expertise, this program will provide practical tips to help improve your practice and lessen the possibility of a malpractice claim or grievance. The program includes an overview of the New York Rules of Professional Conduct, disciplinary rules, recent developments and cases of interest.
Earn 4.0 MCLE ethics credits while getting up-to-date tips from experienced practitioners and consultants.
For more information and to register, click on the REGISTER NOW button.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators