RPLS Not-For-Profit Committee on Padavan Issues
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
New York City offices of Venable LLP
1270 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York
Barclay Damon attorneys James S. Grossman and Emanuela D'Ambrogio will present at the New York State Bar Association's RPLS Not-For-Profit Committee on Padavan Issues CLE on May 17, 2017 at 5:00pm.
The Committee will present a CLE program on the Padavan law and on the potential applicability of the State Lobbying Law to activities under Padavan. This CLE program is available only to Committee members.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators