Partner Linda J. Clark to Speak at the New York State Bar Association Health Law Section Annual Meeting
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
New York HILTON MIDTOWN
1335 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019
Barclay Damon partner Linda J. Clark will speak at the New York State Bar Association Health Law Section Annual Meeting held in New York City, Wednesday January 27, 2016.
Clark will present "Implication of the 60 Day Window for Reporting and Repayment of Overpayments, etc."
Nearly 5,000 members of the New York State Bar Association from around the state and beyond meet at the Annual Meeting to share insights and experiences.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators