Overpayment of Wages to Employees
Thursday, March 31, 2016
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
445 Electronics Parkway
Liverpool, NY 13088
Michael J. Sciotti and Ross M. Greenky will present "Overpayment of Wages to Employees" at the Syracuse Payroll Association's Bi-Monthly Meeting.
The event is free for members of the Syracuse Payroll Association and $25.00 for non-members.
To sign up for the seminar please send a message on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/SyracusePayrollAssociation, or email email@example.com.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators