Wednesday, May 14, 2014
11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, New York 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at this GKG University Seminar, OSHA Recordkeeping.
Under the OSHA Recordkeeping regulation, covered employers are required to prepare and maintain records of serious occupational injuries and illnesses, using the OSHA 300 Log. This information is important for employers, workers and OSHA in evaluating the safety of a workplace, understanding industry hazards, and implementing worker protections to reduce and eliminate hazards.
This seminar will review the OSHA Recordkeeping regulation in detail.
- Lunch will be 11:30-12:00
- Program will be 12:00-1:30
Please RSVP by Friday, May 9th by clicking the REGISTER NOW button above, or calling Gina Wagner at (315) 624-7839.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators