New York State Paid Family Leave Act Presentation: Syracuse Payroll Association
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
5:45 pm - 8:00 pm
445 Electronics Parkway
Liverpool, New York 13088
The New York State Workers' Compensation Board and Department of Financial Services have issued regulations to provide employers with direction concerning how the Paid Family Leave Act will be implemented. This seminar will review the final regulations and forms which employers will be required to comply with.
Topics to be discussed include:
• Who is Eligible?
• Covered Employers
• What is Family Care?
• What is a Serious Health Condition?
• Right to Reinstatement & Retention of Benefits
• Benefit Amount
• Intermittent Use of Paid Family Leave
• Certification Requirements & Forms
• Coordination with Other Leave Requirements
• Record Retention & Notice Requirements for Employers
Please RSVP by November 28 by contacting Heidi Raven at email@example.com or on Facebook.
Registration is free for members and $25 for non-members.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators