New York State Bar Association Environmental and Energy Law Section
Friday, October 20, 2017 12:00 am - Sunday, October 22, 2017 12:00 am
Embassy Suites by Hilton
86 Congress Street
Saratoga Springs, New York 12866
Barclay Damon LLP, attorneys Yvonne E. Hennessey, Brenda D. Colella, and Danielle E. Mettler-LaFeir will present at the New York State Bar Association Environmental and Energy Law Section Fall meeting on October 20-22, 2017 in Saratoga Springs, New York.
Yvonne E. Hennessey will present "Key Energy and Environmental Cases of 2017: Pipelines and ZECs" on Friday, October 20, 2017.
Danielle E. Mettler-LaFeir will present, "The Impact of the Trump Administration on Federal Environmental Law and New York’s Response" and Brenda D. Colella will present "Renewable Energy - Wind, Solar and Offshore Wind," on Saturday, October 21, 2017.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators