Learn How Housing And Special Needs Trusts Can Impace You And Your Loved Ones
Saturday, May 4, 2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Pieters Family Life Center
1025 Commons Way
Rochester, N.Y. 14623
Lisa Arrington to present on Housing and Special Needs.
Learn about Housing, Special Needs Trusts and more from area experts with complimentary 30-minute one-on-one consultations available by appointment.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators