Labor & Employment Roundtable: The Reasonable Accommodation Process
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Genesee Grande Hotel
1060 East Genesee Street
Syracuse, N.Y. 13210
Hiscock & Barclay’s LLP next Labor & Employment Roundtable will be on the topic "The Reasonable Accommodation Process" presented by Hiscock & Barclay attorneys, Edward G. Melvin, II and Anne B. Dotzler.
A complimentary breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m. and the presentation will begin at 8:00 a.m.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators