L&E Roundtable Event: Recent Amendments to the NY Human Rights Law and NY Equal Pay Act – What Every Employer Needs to Know
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Genesee Grand Hotel
1060 East Genesee Street
Syracuse, N.Y. 13210
Please join us for this roundtable seminar which will discuss Recent Amendments to the New York Human Rights Law and New York Equal Pay Act – What Every Employer Needs to Know.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo recently signed into law eight (8) bills forming the bulk of the Women's Equality Act. The legislation amends the New York Equal Pay Act and the New York Human Rights Law to expand the protection of women in the workplace. This presentation will educate employers regarding the key components of the new protections and discuss best practices to avoid liability.
A complimentary breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m. and the presentation will begin at 8:00 a.m.
To register, please click on the REGISTER NOW button.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators