John S. Zollo to Speak at NCEO Conference
Tuesday, April 4, 2017
3:30 pm - 4:45 pm
The Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
1550 Court Place
Barclay Damon LLP, Partner, John S. Zollo will present "EBSA Investigations: Common Violations and Tips to Avoid Them," at the 2017 Nation Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO) Conference in Denver Colorado on Tuesday April 4, 2017.
This session will provide a roadmap to navigate through the most common ESOP pitfalls cited by the Department of Labor.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators