HR Breakfast Briefing
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
8:00 am - 10:00 am
5788 Widewaters Parkway
Syracuse, NY 13214
Barclay Damon, Partner, Christopher J. Harrigan will present "HR Hot Topics" at the MACNY breakfast briefing on February 14, 2017 at 8:00 am. The event will take place at the MACNY Headquarters and breakfast is included.
For questions please contact Patty Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-474-4201 ext. 10.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators