Employment Poster Compliance: Avoiding Civil (And Even Criminal) Implications
Wednesday, February 24, 2016
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gliroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, New York 13413
Barclay Damon partner Michael J. Sciotti and associate Anne B. Dotzler will present "Employment Poster Compliance: Avoiding Civil (And Even Criminal) Implications" at the GKG University seminar on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at the offices of Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy in New Hartford, New York.
This seminar will review the current employment poster requirements of the New York State and federal law.
Subtopics will include:
- Review of the current civil—and in some cases potential criminal—implications associated with failing to comply with these requirements.
- Review of the potential civil ramifications which exist in the employment litigation context should an employer fail to post required posters.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators