Employer Rules and the National Labor Relations Board
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, N.Y. 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at this GKG University Seminar on "Employer Rules and the National Labor Relations Board."
On March 18, 2015 the Office of the General Counsel of the National Labor Relations Board published a report concerning the legality of certain employment policies which impact non-union employers.
This seminar will review the report so employers can audit their employee handbooks to determine what policies are legal and illegal.
Note: The topic of this May 13th seminar has been changed from "New Fair Labor Standard Act Overtime Regulations" because those regulations have not yet been published. We do plan to reschedule once regulations are published.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators