Employee Law Update
Thursday, April 28, 2016
11:45 am - 2:30 pm
Big Flats, New York 14814
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partners, Michael J. Sciotti and Rosemary Enright will present an "Employee Law Update" for the Human Resources Association of the Twin Tiers on Thursday April 28, 2016.
This presentation will review recent enforcement actions undertaken by the New York State Division of Human Rights and the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, including: (1) EEOC Proposed Changes to EEO-1 Reports; (2) Recent EEOC Enforcement Efforts and Settlements; (3) EEOC Draft Proposed Enforcement Guidance on Retaliation and Related Issues; (4) NYSDHR New Regulations Protecting Transgender New Yorkers from Discrimination; (5)New NYSDHR Anti-Discrimination/Harassment Guidance; and (6) New York State Women’s Equality Act.
To register contact Sue Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State; Toronto; and Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators