Cyber Security Seminar
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
8:00 am - 9:30 am
977 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14209
Please join us for the Cyber Security Seminar on June 15, 2016. This seminar on Cyber Security will focus on issues facing all businesses and organizations today.
Topics will include:
- Contracting Concerns – Drafting Agreements to Address Cyber Security Concerns
- Insurance Coverage for Cyber Liability
- Employment Issues – the Role Employees Play and What Employers Should be Doing
- Data Privacy Laws – What is a Data Breach Event and What to do When it Happens
- Case Studies in Cyber Security – Security Assessments, Preventive Measures, and Forensic Investigations in Action
Presenters will include: Nicholas J. DiCesare, Partner, Barclay Damon , Herbert J. Glose, Partner, Barclay Damon, Megan E. Moran, Associate, Barclay Damon and Michael McCartney, President and CEO, Digits, LLC.
Seating is limited.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators