Criminal Conviction Inquiries: The Rules Are Changing!
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, N.Y. 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at this GKG University Seminar on "Criminal Conviction Inquiries: The Rules Are Changing!"
Topics to be covered:
- Criminal Conviction Statistics
- New York State Human Rights Law Protections
- New York State Correction Law Analysis
- Enforcement Guidance
- Ban the Box Legislation
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Issues
To register, click on the Register Now button above or call Gina Wagner at (315) 624-7839 by Friday, March 6.
Complimentary Lunch: 11:30 – 12:00 | Seminar: 12:00 – 1:30
Complimentary lunch will be served at 11:30.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators