Boot Camp: Complying w/ the NYS Paid Family Leave Act
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
7:45 am - 9:00 am
Country Club of Rochester
2935 East Avenue
Rochester, New York 14610
Attendees will: - During this presentation on Complying with the New York Paid Family Leave Act you will learn:
- Who’s covered? (hint: almost everyone)
- hat are your obligations as an employer?
- When and how is it phased in?
- How does it interact with federal Family and Medical Leave Act and NYS disability and workers’ comp?
- How does the law apply to real life situations?
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators