Barclay Damon Attorneys to Speak at Transformation 2.0: Creating the Narrative for Employment Success
Monday, September 26, 2016
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Barclay Damon attorneys Melissa S. Zambri, James S. Grossman, Margaret Surowka Rossi and Nicholas A. Scarfone will present "Legal Issues to Consider When Implementing Transformation Goals" Transformation 2.0: Creating the Narrative for Employment Success Event hosted by the NYS Rehabilitation Association, Inc. on September Monday September 26 and Thursday September 29, 2016. The presentations will discuss some of the legal issues to consider when addressing transformation, including those related to structure, labor and employment and compliance issues.
Transformation 2.0 is the natural evolution of the NYSRA Transformation Project and funded through the original OPWDD-issued Balancing Incentive Program grant. Originally designed to provide intensive technical assistance to the 12 NYSRA member agencies, the NYSRA Transformation Project has now been approved by OPWDD to expand its scope and offer enhanced technical assistance for all New York State agencies that provide employment supports to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators